Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Thank You Cards

Well, I've been slack again but it has been school holidays so I have been hanging out with my boys. I've shared a fair few pics of the boys on my FB page but because I love them so much, I thought I'd share my two favourites.

Spider Monkey:




Capuchin:




So, I made some thank you cards today. I started out with zero mojo so I cleaned up my space so that I could think a little more clearly. As I cleaned, I found a card that I made at my friend Chantal's card class last month. It was monochromatic with a background stamp and inking. I chose to emulate that look.

I made three colour ways as that matched the card stock I had. I used a stamp from Stamp It and all the inks and paper are Stampin' Up. I think of the inking like a vignette for cards! These made for a quick and easy set of cards to make as thank you cards for presents and such.












So enjoy the week! I know I will as I have only ONE boy at home during the day now that school has gone back :-)

- Kim

2 comments: