Monday, June 27, 2011

Oh My Goodness!

It does still exist!  Albeit in copying someone else's work, but I still have some mojo!!!  I set up some easy to do samples on my laptop last night so that I had no excuse to not do some crafting while the Cappuchin slept.  So here is what I did.

This first card is taken directly from paw2ink ( http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1675183?&cat=10720&perpage=96&thumbsonly=0 ).  I changed up the colour scheme to some of the new SU colours and added a ribbon:

The next is taken from Joanna Munster (www.inspiredbystampin.com).  Again, I changed the colour a little bit but otherwise, it was her idea :)

So tomorrow I hope to do a little something that is "From My Own Brain" with my new stuff that I got while shopping in Sydney.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment