Sunday, March 25, 2012

Creative Chemistry - Day 3 Homework

Now that Mom has gone home (sigh), I am catching up on my homework for my online class with Tim Holtz.  Day 3 is all about archival inks.  Here are my Day 3 results:

Some close ups of each tag:

This is the Alcohol Ink Agates Technique.

Tag 2 is Archival Resist Technique

Tag 3 is meant to be Stamping with Reflections Technique but I didn't have any Reflections Stamps or an embossing folder that formed a frame so I used what I had and added a repeated stamped image on top.  I think this one is my favourite of the 3.

If you want to learn how these tags were done, you can join in on the class (there is still a week to go) at Online Classes.  You get lifetime access to Tim's videos, the pdfs and forums.  It's worth the money, in my opinion!

Thanks for looking :0)

xoxo

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment