Thursday, March 29, 2012

Creative Chemistry - Day 7 Homework (almost there!)

So Day 7 is about embossing.  Something I do a lot really but I was looking forward to trying some different techniques and colours.  I had fun and love the Rusted Enamel but Tag 1 won my heart this time!


Tag 1 - Nostalgic Batik Technique
Well, I don't know if it's nostalgic but I love it!  Sooooooo not my colour palette but it just works somehow.  I added the corner stamps as a last minute thing but am so glad I did!  Embossing with the Distress Ink is so great - so many gorgeous colours to choose from.

Tag 2 - Rusted Enamel Technique
Now there's a colour I like!  I think this would work better with a lighter colour but I still like it.  Such a great background.

Tag 3 - Distress Powder Resist
Ummmm, don't have Distress Embossing powder so I chose to use a sparkle embossing powder and again, a set of colours I don't often use.  I want to get some of the Distress Embossing powders but for now, I am quite happy with this tag!

Thanks for continuing the journey with me.  I hope to get Day 8 and 9 up tomorrow - I'm getting my crackle on right now!

Till then,

xoxo

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment