Friday, March 30, 2012

Creative Chemistry - Day 9 Homework

Perfect Pearls - I just adore these.  I desire more colours!  I think they are some of the best shimmer sprays on the market.  So, I was very happy to have a go at Day 9.  Again, some challenges for me but overall, pretty happy with the results.  Enjoy!


Tag 1 - Perfect Distress Mist
Not as awesome as Tim's BUT I was only working with one mini mister.  The additional colours on this tag come from Perfect Pearl Mists.  So the green and blue combination on the tag were the technique.  I really need to get "stadium seating" and the misters that go with it!

Tag 2 - Perfect Distress
Love the shimmer but I didn't get the wicking effect as I was working with a spray bottle that just hasn't got a fine enough spray!  I will have to do this again with a proper misting bottle.

Tag 3 - Perfect Splatter Distress

I. Love. This. Tag.  It's hard to see but those splotches of blue, green and red are the Perfect Pearls.  But aside from the awesome shimmer - I love the colours!  So will be using this background again.

So, tomorrow will be the post for Day 10 and the class will be finished but I hope to be making some cards using these techniques in the next week or two!

Have a great weekend all and to those travelling, drive/fly safe.

xoxo

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment